Tuesday, August 08, 2006

just for josh

this is just for josh.
he gave me grief yesterday for not updating my blog, he convicted me. he said "you don't have anything to say?" certainly I have things to say... has anyone ever known me to not have anything to say? I always have things to say... sometimes I just doubt that anyone else would want to hear all of the things that I have to say. the other problem is that I have so many things to say that I don't know what to say, so many things fighting to get out, I don't know which will win.

but before I say anything profound...

I'm at teen camp.
we have high speed wireless.
I'm blogging.
what kind of parallel universe am I in?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

hmmm. alison, if you blogged regularly, you'd make my link qualifications. anyway, the minute we stop thinking we have something worthwhile to say is the minute we become invisible wallflowers. don't be a wallflower. :)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

okay, I'm going to try my very best... now I have a goal, making Jo's links :) It's always good to have a goal :)

11:12 PM  
Blogger matthew said...

this was the most stunning * in months. I am glad you blogged. I am glad josh controls your actions.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Josh Kleinfeld said...

hooray...

what are wall flowers anyway?

12:06 AM  
Blogger Before the Rain Bath and Body Products said...

Thank you, Josh, for making Alison reappear again!

Ali you'd better not forget to call me. I miss you. Is it time for you to take another trip to your northern (no not THAT north, not across the boarder) home yet?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Nata said...

ROOMMATE!

I don't have your current email address (I don't THINK) so will pass this on here -

Selinda needs help finding info about projectors. She can't look herself because it costs her money even to connect to the internet there, let alone have an account to connect TO. And, no highspeed. I know NOTHING about such things. HELP US??

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home