Wednesday, April 05, 2006

For All You Baseball Fans Out There

I wouldn't consider myself a big sports fan. No one who has met me would say that I'm a sports fanatic. However, I do love a good baseball game... in fact I love anything that has to do with the Yankees - I was raised right, what can I say?

Every good Yankee fan, every child of a Yankee fan is raised to hate the Red Sox. Every good Red Sox fan, every child of a Red Sox fan, is raised to hate the Yankees. I'm a mix breed. I am the product of two totally devoted fan families, only they are devoted to two different teams. What's a kid to do? The best thing in life is when you find things that combine them both.

This article made me laugh out loud. To the point that my co-workers were looking at me funny. If you love baseball, you'll love it too. Or at least you should.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Gomez said...

your link does not work :( stink - I was *looking* for a good laugh!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah Gomez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

All fixed. Thanks Sarah.

4:36 PM  
Blogger matthew said...

Not a bad live blog. Baseball is prolly my 3rd favorite sport, it's hard for me to get into it big time until the playoffs. I think the blue jays are way overated, it'll be yanks and redsox going at it again for the division

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um yeah, baseball. That's that dull thing they do to pass the time and fill air space on major sports networks when the hockey players are all taking a well deserved rest. ;-)

Being a good New Englander (not a traitor) I have to say GO REDSOX! Someone wake me up when it is time for the World Series, k?

7:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah Gomez said...

i didn't read the article - but I love my room mate

10:52 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

thanks alison, i'll send the article to family members who love baseball.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not Yankees fans' fault that they've been seduced by the Enemy. just another example of how Satan spreads his lies masquaraded as truth.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home