Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Out of the Ordinary

I love living on the eastern shore, some things about it are wonderful... however, today illustrates one of those things that drive me crazy.

Friday the 10th it was 86 degrees here. Today it is 35 and snowing. How much sense does that make???? Was I thankful for the warm weather? You better believe it. I was rejoicing in my shorts and tank top. However, I think I'd like a little more consistency than that. At least up north you know it's going to be cold until May, none of this tease of warm weather. With any luck we should be back up to 60 in a week... but you just never know. What I do know is that I'm sick of being cold, I didn't move south to be cold!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wimp. ;) I can't believe you forgot what winter was like in VT already. You do know we had the windows open a few times in January, February, and March this year right (okay so maybe that's not the norm)? But yesterday (the first day of spring) was abso-freakin-lutely freezing. Go figure. You know the saying, if you don't like the weather wait one minute and it will change! Remember sitting on my deck with bare feet and snow on the ground? The grass is always greener...

3:21 PM  
Blogger Heather Durkee said...

that is the exact same fluctuation we are getting in VA. Its interesting...but I will never complain because there is never snow! Even on cold days it looks nice and is sunny.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home