Saturday, January 06, 2007

Are You Kidding?!?!?!?!

This isn't a real post, just a quick burst of frustration, so bear with me.

I knew when I moved here that I would experience less than typical winter weather. I know that Maryland is not Vermont. However, this is a little much. It is January right? Not May, not September? This afternoon it was 73 degrees at my house, and at the same time in Beverly Hills it was only 62... something is wrong with that picture. VERY wrong!

I love winter, for a little while anyway... why won't it come see me here?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I think you are getting you cold weather now!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah Gomez said...

come back...

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in the middle of a freakin' blizzard. You want me to send some of it to you?

Happy Breadbox Day! I *heart* you!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Richards' said...

LOL, come to Texas, and you'll NEVER see winter! This state is the pits!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home