Friday, December 17, 2004

A Little Bit of Bacon...

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon is one of my favorite games, so I had to include it on here somewhere. I added the tagboard box today for just that purpose: a little bit of Bacon. I'm hoping we can get a little challenge going on. Someone suggest a name and then someone else can meet the challenge and find their Bacon connection. Then they make the next suggestion. For example the first name might be Owen Wilson... he's in Zoolander with Ben Stiller, who is in There's Something About Mary with Matt Dillon, who is in Wild Things with... Kevin Bacon. Troy and Justin, this is especially for you. Justin, even if it is just you and I we can play for hours. Troy, maybe this is the trivia AND staying in touch that we talked about. That's what Connections is all about... staying connected.

4 Comments:

Blogger matthew said...

Yeah, that's a great game...ummm...ok, so I just wanted to be the first person to comment :)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Heather P said...

Hey Alison, It's Heather P. Hope all is going well. You should check out my tiny blog. www.anotherheather.blogspot.com

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, you bought into the blog fad as well eh... :)
glad you found mine, maybe this will help me keep in touch with you as well :)

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stink at this game BIG TIME, but since you put IMDB as one of your favourite links, I feel it ok to go there for a little bit of a "Kevin Bacon boost" if you will. Look out, I'll cream all of you in this little game with a little cheating!

Sarah

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home