Thursday, December 16, 2004

So, this is it...

I'm biting the bullet, joining the crowd, and doing what everyone else is doing. I've started a blog. This blog is the result of a growing blog reading addiction started by Matthew. At first I read out of curiosity, then I read out of habit, now I read because I feel connected. The more I read the more I saw potential for staying in touch, something I aspire to, but I'm not very good at. I love so many people in so many places it is hard to keep up with them all... but I'm hoping that with a blog I can at least keep people updated a little... and make some connections.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live a hop, skip, and a jump from you. You had better not use this to stay in touch with me or I'll make you SPOWL don't Main Street in long underwear!
Since I do know first hand how very well you stay in touch with people when you aren't close by though, I think this is a very good idea for you, trendy or not! Have fun!

Kim

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home