Friday, December 17, 2004

Not quite as easy as I thought...

I'm trying to fix up my blog all pretty like, like some of the other blogs I've seen, but really it isn't as easy as I thought. I don't know if it is so much that I don't know what I'm doing, or if I'm just doing the wrong thing. Hopefully I'll get it figured out soon. I didn't want to send anyone my link before it was presentable you know... it's the perfectionist in me I guess. I wouldn't want to present a less than flawless image you know... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ali your's is the first Blog I've ever read so you know it looks good to atleast one person! ;-) Stop worrying so much. Blogs are made just for you or for your friends and family to view right? So everyone should love you and your Blog just the way you are!

Kim

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home